Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hate mail

So I haven't talked to a good friend of mine for a couple months because of certain reasons that you will see in a second. Anyway, trying to be colloquial as possible with out setting off any other parties I sent her this message:





I was hoping to hear from her and get some update on how her life was going. Friendly catching up. A full month later I receive this email from another party who I guess felt like I was encroaching on his territory.

'


I have met this person one time for a literally all off 10 seconds. That also was a debacle. I take a slightly sadistic pleasure in the fact that something as small as sending a message to someone I haven't talked to or as far as he knows had a real conversation with in the last year could really be that threatening to whatever he has going. Whatever. I chose not to respond just because it really isn't worth my time.

Anyway, on a happier note, this was found on the girl's restroom wall at the Horse Head the other night.



I've made it.



EDIT: if you had any trouble understanding this post just watch this video till about 2:51.

No comments: