Thursday, November 09, 2006

Guitar Hero Due



This is pretty much the best game on the face of the planet. We got it two days ago and beat it on Expert mode last night. Does that make us nerds? I'm not going to lie, we are pretty good at Guitar Hero. If you have never played this game come over and play. Please.

I got a callback from Red Bull today and have a group interview on Tuesday. I loathe group interviews. Oh well. It would be really cool if I got the job though.

And, The Shmibb Kid and I are going to do the Insomnia Film Festival this weekend so that should be fun. I will probably post a YouTube video of the finished project so be sure to check it out.

- UPDATE AS OF 11/15/06: we didnt end up doing it due to scheduling conflicts. fuck.



I'm kinda stuck on my LED project. We made a video the other night so here it is...

1 comment:

The Pong Wiz said...

And we didn't get around to doing it so don't bother asking me about it...