Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I think I have a new crush

So for any of you that actually know me, you know that I have always been obsessed with Lindsay Lohan. I have just had a hard time accepting how skanky and fake she really is. Until now. It's time for a change. I need a classier broad. And I think that broad is none other than Miss Maggie Gyllenhaal. I just saw Stranger Than Fiction and she blew me away. So I think it's time that Miss Lohan was on her way out and this new, older, classier lady is on her way in. Sorry to bother you all with my love life but I just thought I would get it out there.

2 comments:

Space Cowboy said...

Hmmm. Me likey. I think I gotta go see that. But I'm a little weirded out by the whole Brokeback connection.

S said...

amen brotha!! I am in love with Maggie Gyllenhaal as well.